Are your carpets looking dingy and in need of a deep clean? Tile and grout can be tough to clean on your own, but with these tips from our experts, you can get your carpets looking like new again!
For tile and grout cleaning, you’ll need:
– A soft-bristled brush
– A bucket
– Warm water
– Carpet cleaner
1. Fill your bucket with warm water and add a carpet cleaner designed for tile and grout.
2. Dip your brush into the solution and scrub the tile and grout, paying extra attention to any areas that look particularly dirty.
3. Rinse the area with clean water to remove any residue.
4. Vacuum the area to pick up any stray dirt or cleaner.
5. Enjoy your refreshed and clean carpets!